|Southwest Conflict Resolution Network|
Our Goals Include
- Sponsoring and hosting dispute resolution education opportunities
- Providing professional development opportunities for students, faculty, alumni and others interested in the field of dispute resolution
- Establishing networking opportunities for members to share knowledge, experience and information
- Creating opportunities for the enhancement of dispute resolution in the community
- Advancing the field of dispute resolution through professional conduct, ethical behavior and improved knowledge and techniques
Anyone interested in the field of dispute resolution is welcome to join SWCRN.
- Opportunities to learn and share with colleague
- Workshops, seminars and guest speakers
- Professional networking opportunities
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Member listing on the SWCRN web site with a direct link to your web page
- Member access to local and national job postings
We invite you to attend a meeting. Non-members and Associate Members may attend meetings for a nominal fee, and we do not require reservations. Enjoy refreshments while you meet others interested in dispute resolution. Learn from our speakers who are experts in conflict resolution.
We hope to see you soon.
||SWCRN Board of Directors|
A qualified 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation.